Rachel has has written for numerous national print magazines and blogs and has been a guest expert on television talk shows, spoken at conferences around the world on many topics within the Self-Development and Integrative Wellness fields. It is her passion to help people transform their lives and she loves to communicate her inspiring and powerful tools and techniques to empower people to do so.
To request Rachel as a guest speaker, writer, or guest for television broadcasts please fill out the CONTACT form.
Recent News & Media
Episode 107: Knock, Knock…what’s my purpose? With Rachel Eva
Highlights of This Episode
- Rachel talks about connecting with her purpose and how this led to the clarity she has today.
- Choosing the path of enjoyment instead of regret.
- Rachel shares how she finally chose to ‘let go’ and fully step into her purpose.
- What to do when you hit that inevitable roadblock.
- The BIG difference between letting go and giving up.
- If the life you’re living isn’t fulfilling, it’s completely possible to reinvent yourself.
- The power of asking “why?”
- Rachel shares the limiting beliefs that were holding her back.
- Why it’s so important to keep investing in yourself.
“It was finally in the letting go where the peace showed up.” – Rachel Eva
Insights From Rachel:
What has been the most influential book for you?
The Five Levels of Attachment: Toltec Wisdom for the Modern World by Don Miguel Ruiz Jr
What is your business super power?
To empower and equip people to step into their purpose.
What bold promise can you make to everyone that you meet?
To show up and act from a place of love and leave every person and experience better off than when I arrived.
What idea or belief do very few people agree with you on?
Rachel hears “Yeah, but…” all the time, and she believes that it’s never too late to overcome that stuff and step into your purpose for the life you want.
If you could call yourself five years ago, and only had 30 seconds, what would you say?
Let the tree grow. You’re moving in the right direction; keep investing and caring for it and stop trying to make the season of harvest now.